- This glove is recommended to workers in the construction and renovations field, woodworkers and parts handling.
- This model of glove turns out to be quite useful to those who consume a great deal of gloves, but must still have a good protection against abrasion.
- Of course, this glove offers no sure protection against frostbites, heat, cuts, wear,
- tear and puncture so mechanical risks as well as thermal hazards should not be overlooked.
- It is not recommended to wash this glove since water and soap tend to rob leather of its natural oils which makes it stiffen and become brittle.
- If the nature of your work requires that you wash them, we recommend that you dry clean them.