Viking series multiple-position earmuffs give workers the flexibility to wear their earmuffs over the head behind the head or under-the-chin. Viking earmuffs can be worn with other PPE, including hard hats, visors, face shields, respirators and welding shields. Plus, Viking’s robust non-deforming dielectric construction withstands use and abuse while protecting your workers in electrical environments. The Viking series features patented Air Flow Control technology for optimal attenuation across all frequencies and also snap-in ear cushions for easy maintenance.
- NRR 25.
- Multiple-position over-the-head, behind-the-head or under-the-chin.
- Wear when using other PPE.
- Patented Air Flow Control™ technology delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without increasing earcup size or weight.
- Inner-ventilated headband minimizes pressure on the head, breathes easier in warm/humid climates.
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy.
- Elastic headband strap for better positioning when worn behind-the-head or under-the-chin.
- Dielectric construction suitable for electrical environments.