- Haws 8100 AXION MSR free-standing drench shower (patent pending) offers a new hydrodynamic shower.
- Design that minimizes.
- Strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal showerheads.
- Making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow.
- Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
- Outfitted with such safety features as the universal emergency sign and high visibility stripe this drench shower is easily spotted in emergency situations.
- A great addition to multiple unsafe environments where the body may be exposed to corrosive materials.
- Requires minimal maintenance and is equipped with test card to record weekly testing.
- Reducing installation time, valve assembly is pre-built.
- Solid construction from schedule 40 hot-dipped galvanized steel make for one sturdy piece of corrosive resistant equipment.
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.