3M™ SecureFit™ Protective Eyewear 200 Series features proprietary 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology that helps diffuse pressure over the ear to enhance frame comfort while not compromising the security of fit across a diverse workforce. Lightweight, cool safety glasses.
Our stylish design features the proprietary 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology – a scientific advancement that helps diffuse pressure over the ear and enhances temple comfort while not compromising the security of fit across diverse workforces, and has a soft nosepiece to help reduce slippage. Shade 5.0 lens reduces ultraviolet, visible and infrared radiation reaching the eye. The 3M™ SecureFit™ Protective Eyewear 200 Series also feature anti-scratch coated polycarbonate lens which absorb 99.9% UVA & UVB. Effective in both hot and cold weather.
- 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Technology allows temples to naturally adjust to individual head sizes.
- Self-adjusting feature eliminates need to stock multiple frame sizes at worksites.
- Secure, snug fit keeps eyewear in place without slippage even when the person is in motion.
- Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Lens coating helps keep lenses free of moisture in hot and humid conditions.
- Polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% UVA and UVB up to 380 nm and meet CSA safety glasses requirements
- Polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% UVA and UVB up to 380 nm and meet the requirements of CSA Z94.3 and ANSI Z87.1-2010
Suggested Applications :
- Assembly and Mechanical