The Imperial 198RT Basic Offshore personal flotation device (PFD) is an inherently-buoyant lifejacket recommended for use in offshore or rough waters where rescue may be delayed. The 198RT has a unique reversible design, optimized for comfort and durability.
A smaller size is also available for children, the Imperial 199RT.
- Adult Universal – User Weight: More than 90 lbs (>41 kg)
- USCG Type – Approval # 160.055/153/0
- Buoyancy – 24 lbs, 107 Newtons
- Color: International Safety Orange
- Foam: PE (Polyethylene)
- Closure: 1” Stainless Steel Snaphook & D-ring
- Two 1” Encircling straps and One 1” neck strap
- 126 square inches of SOLAS-grade reflective tape
- Reversible Design
- Weather and fade resistant polyester
- Light loop and whistle attachment over shoulder