- 2.80″ x 4.20″ viewing area
- Comfortable headgear
- Sensitivity adjustment
- Hard Hat Adapter and Hard Hat
3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 FX features flip-up auto-darkening filter 9100XX shade 5, 8-13, side windows, and clear 8in x 4.25in faceshield. Comes complete with 3M™ Hardhat H-701R. For Stick, MIG and TIG processes, grinding, torch cutting.
The 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 FX with 3M™ Hard Hat H-701R features:
– Flip-up assembly for grinding and prep work.
– 8″ x 4.25″ clear visor viewing area.
– Side windows -Shade 5 side filters that increase peripheral vision.
– Ergonomic, adjustable head suspension for increased comfort, helmet stability and weight distribution.
– 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX with 2.8″ x 4.2″ viewing area.
– Selectable Shades 5, 8-13 and Shade 3 light state; Grinding and Tack modes.
– For use with all Stick, MIG, and TIG welding processes.
– Five-position sensitivity control.
– Adjustable recovery delay.
– Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010
– Protective hard hat with a high density polyethylene shell, comfortable 4-point ratchet suspension, standard brow pad, vented headband, and height adjustment.
– 3M™ Hard Hat H-701R meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 Type 1, Class C, G and E and CSA Z94.1 Type 1, Class C, G and E standards.